FSA - Fleckney School Association
School Association - FSA
We have a very active parents group whose contribution to the life of the school is outstanding. They co-ordinate a range of activities in order to raise funds towards enriching the education of the children at the school, and an added bonus is that in doing this they also provide fun and varied ways of bringing together pupils, parents, staff and various other members of the school’s community. Although the FSA has a core group committed to keeping it all going, all parents at the school are automatically considered members with how involved you are being entirely up to you. Whether you want to run the Christmas Fair from start to finish and attend every meeting, help sell sweets for an hour at a School Disco once a year or donate a raffle or tombola prize, all support, no matter how great or small, is always welcomed.
We put the Fun in Fundraising and our special events include:
THE SUMMER FAIR
Other Fundaraising events include
- CHRISTMAS FAIR
- SCHOOL DISCOS
- MOVIE NIGHTS
- FAMILY BINGO NIGHTS
- LADIES’ PAMPER EVENINGS
- Transport to various school trips, quiz competitions and to a specialist gymnastics facility
- Sports kits and equipment
- ICT and Mathematical equipment
- Library refurbishment and new books
- Musical activity days, chime bars and a subscription to ‘Sing Up!’
- Chinese cultural day
- Geography workshops and equipment
- Forest School
- Resurfacing of parts of the playground, as well as playground games and equipment and an outdoor exercise trail
- New toys and den-making equipment for Foundation Stage
- Outdoor noticeboards
- •Sports Day refreshments
- Equipment for the Let’s Get Cooking Club
- Year 6 leavers’ hoodies
And much, much more!
Want to know more?
We’re always happy to hear from people whether it’s feedback, new ideas or questions about being involved, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or come and find us in the playground.