School Uniform and PE Kit
There is a school uniform that is worn by children throughout the school. We encourage all pupils to wear the jade green sweatshirt or cardigan and white polo-shirt (available to order embroidered with either the ducks or school name logo) with grey or black trousers, shorts, skirt or pinafore dress. Green and white striped or checked school dresses can also be worn in warmer weather.
The majority of our pupils do wear the school colours but a plain white polo-shirt, dark green or grey school cardigan or sweatshirt can be worn as an alternative if preferred. Pupils should wear sensible footwear for school – plain white, black or grey socks with black shoes are ideal. If you prefer your child to wear trainers, it would be much appreciated if these are also black or grey.
Please ensure your child also has appropriate PE kit in school for their PE lessons. Indoor PE kit should consist of a green Fleckney t-shirt, black shorts and soft black plimsolls. For outdoor PE the kit should include warm clothing and trainers. This clothing should consist of either black jogging bottoms or black tracksuit bottoms and a black sweatshirt or the green school sweat shirt.
Children should not wear jewellery in school. Stud ear rings only are permitted. These should be taken out or taped up on PE and swimming days.
We hope our guidelines offer an affordable, smart, practical and comfortable uniform for children to wear. A final request – please ensure that all items of clothing and footwear are clearly named, so they can be easily reunited with your child if they lose them!
Thank you for your support in ensuring the children have a neat and tidy standard of dress and helping us to promote a positive image for the school.
How to order school uniform
- Go to One Stop School Gear Website
- Choose 'essentials' or 'uniform extras'
- Click on the image of the item you require
- Use the drop-down menu to select size, enter the quantity required and click 'buy'
- When you have selected all your items, go to checkout.
- Complete your registration (first visit only)
- When completing the delivery address, choose either home delivery (P&P applies), or if ordering during one of the two regular order periods state delivery to school address. Orders to school during these periods will not have P&P charged.
- Complete payments details You will then receive an order confirmation from One Stop School Gear and your items will be sent home with your child when delivered
Contact the sales department directly on 0845 466 7208. The One-Stop School Gear Sales team will be able to answer any questions about sizes etc.
Collect an order form from the School Office (or Click here to print a copy) and send with your payment (cheques only made payable to One Stop School Gear) to: One Stop School Gear Unit 1, Beehive Business Center Beehive Lane Chelmsford Essex CM2 9TE
Completed order forms and payment can also be returned to the school office.